We collect information in the following ways:
- Information you give us. When you fill out a form on our site or sign up for our newsletter, you may be submitting personal information such as your name, email address, and phone number. We do not sell or share your personal information in any circumstance and do our best to protect your privacy.
- Anonymized site usage information. We use third-party cookies to collect information about how you use our site as well as demographic and technical data, such as what devices and browsers you access our site with and your approximate location.
We use this information to:
- Improve your user experience
- Serve you advertisements, specifically retargeting and social media ads
- Determine the efficacy of our marketing efforts
Tools we use to do this include, but are not limited to:
- Google Analytics
- Google AdWords
- Bing Ads
- Facebook Ads
How we honor your Do No Track (DNT) options:
Unfortunately, we do not currently have the capability to serve different versions of the site based on your Do Not Track settings. It is up to the third-party tools we use to honor your Do Not Track requests. Please review the privacy policies of the above services for full information on how they treat Do Not Track settings.